Jessey Mason Associates is a small professional architectural, surveying and design practice that was set up and operated in Worthing, West Sussex for a number of years.
We provide a reliable, efficient, honest, and affordable architectural, surveying and design service throughout Sussex and neighboring Counties. To ensure that every project runs smoothly, we work closely with each client, throughout each stage from conception to completion.
There are three principle stages:
- Design & Planning – Planning Consents
- Construction Drawings – Building Regulation Approval
- Tenders, Construction Phase – Completion on Site
The practice offers a large range of services, to include:
- Free initial consultation
- Feasibility studies and scheme proposals
- Measured and structural surveys
- Full design and architectural services for new build, refurbishments, renovations, extensions and loft conversions
- Architectural drawings, lease plans and CAD services
- Town & Country Planning
- Planning and Listed Building Applications
- Building Regulation Applications
- Specifications, tender documents and contract management
- Compliance CDM Regulations and Health & Safety
- Party Wall Matters
The practice was set up in 2005 by Colin Jessey and Sharon Davis who have now retired. Colin Jessey still works with us as a consultant when required. Mark Mason became a director of the company in 2014 and the company has been developing ever since.
Jessey Mason has a new Worthing office and we will update our address shortly.