Party Wall Services

Certain building projects are affected by the Party Wall etc Act 1996.  This Act provides responsibilities for the Building Owner in situations when the proposed work may have an impact on a neighbour.  Party wall work can include constructing a wall on a boundary line, through to fitting a beam on to the party wall of a terrace house.

We have experienced Chartered Surveyors in our office who can assist with the submission of Notices and can be appointed as the Building Owner or Adjoining Owner of a project.  If you require assistance or are in any doubt whether this may be an issue, please contact us and we can provide some assistance.